** WHY PONY BASEBALL - COLT / PALOMINO DIVISION **
Web Site & News:
www.pony.org / www.socalpalomino.org
Established Ground Rules:
In Writing and Applied Consistently
Colt - 15, 16
Colt And Under - 13,14,15,16 (Combined Colt and Pony)
Palomino - 17, 18, 19 (Max 3)
Palomino And Under- 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 (Max 3) (Combined Colt and Palomino)
**REGISTERING AS “AND UNDER” ALLOWS SPLITTING OF TEAMS AT TOURNAMENT TIME**
All of Southern California for Colt/Colt And under & Palomino/Palomino And Under.
** AREA BOUNDARIES WILL APPLY FOR PONY AGE PLAYERS (13, 14) WHO PLAY COLT AND UNDER DURING REGULAR SEASON AND DECIDE TO PLAY PONY DIVISION AT TOURNAMENT PLAY **
Colt/Colt And Under - $50 per team - Fee per team will decrease to a flat fee of $18.50 per team for leagues that register ten (10) teams or more.
Palomino/Palomino And Under - $60 per team - Fee per team will decrease to a flat fee of $35 per team for leagues that register five (5) teams or more.
- Tournament Dates are set in advance allowing for season planning.
- Division - Section - Region - Super Region - Zone and World Series Tournaments.
- One Time Tournament Entry Fee of $215. (Possibility of playing six (6)tournaments for one $215 entry fee.)
- One Time Tournament Participation Fee of $250 for Palomino Division Tournaments Only. (Covers cost of Umpires)
- Teams participating in Zone and World Series Tournaments may be entitled to Housing (Per Diem) and/or Transportation (Travel) Stipends.
- Championship Banner at each Tournament Level.
- Championship and Runner-up Medallions at each Tournament Level.
As early as February 1st for teams (Players) NOT participating in High School
Baseball Program. Mid May for teams (Players) participating in High School Baseball Programs.
Can be scheduled with registered Pony Baseball Programs in the Colt/Colt
And Under Division as well as the Palomino/Palomino And Under Division.
So Cal Colt Palomino Baseball (SCCP Baseball):
- Established for those Southern California Independent Teams, High School Teams, and Independent Leagues wishing to participate in the Colt and Palomino Divisions of Pony Baseball.
- Reduced Pony Baseball Inc. Registration Fee.
- Proof of Insurance Required.